The modern world has changed significantly with the advent of portable gadgets. Smartphones, tablets, and laptops help millions of people around the world to get information, work and earn money anywhere in the world. Unfortunately, you can’t always be sure of uninterrupted power supplies. That is why you should buy a solar power bank.
His is a guarantee of energy independence and the ability to use all your gadgets anywhere in the world. You can travel, go sailing or cross continents and not worry about your battery running out at the wrong time. Let’s look at the Best offer in 2021 and some tips that will help you when choosing a solar power bank.
The Best Solar Power Banks
1. BEARTWO 10000mAh Solar Power Bank
- 【Compact & Portable Design】- One of the smallest and lightest solar charger on the market(only weighs7.4oz). Extra hanger included, easy to hang on your backpack, perfect for camping, hiking and various outdoor activities.
- 【Dual-USB Output】- Charge 2 devices simultaneously with max output up to 5V/2.1A, deliver fast charge. Only takes 4-5 hours to fully charge the battery(via 5V/2A charger), save your charging time than most other similar power banks.
- 【IP67 Waterproof】- Every USB port or micro USB port is covered by rubber cap, better protect battery from water; Reinforced corner makes it more tough and sturdy; Rugged surface to avoid slipping.
- 【Built in mini LED Flashlight】- with three modes available(Normal /SOS /Strobe), convenient to control with one button. SOS mode is specially designed for emergency use.
- 【Safety for Use】- Made of eco-friendly silicone rubber and ABS + PC material. CE, FCC, RoHS certified, reliable and durable. Kindly noted that it's comparatively slow to recharge the battery via solar power due to limited solar panel, please do not take solar as main power source. Please kindly contact us anytime when you meet trouble with our product !
The Beartwo 10,000 mAh is a convenient portable device that is equally effective for smartphones and tablets. The battery capacity is 10,000 mAh. It is enough for several complete recharge cycles of a smartphone or tablet. Its low weight and cost of $ 25 make it a great option for budget users. The solar battery allows you to recharge the battery and works in direct contact with the sun. Two USB ports allow you to charge two devices at the same time. The average charge speed is from 2 to 5 hours. You can also rely on the IP67 protection standard which allows you to prevent the ingress of dust and water through USB connectors.
- Waterproof USB ports
- Built-in LED lights
- Smart IC technology integrated
- 10,000 mAh
- 4-5 hours to get charged
- Weighs 7.4 oz
2. Hiluckey 24000mAh Solar Power Bank
- 24000mAh High Capacity: Built-in high efficiency lithium polymer battery pack,Hiluckey Solar Charger Power Bank has high capacity of 24000mAh. It can fully charge your iPhone, Samsung for 8-10 times; iPad, Kindle for 3-4 times.
- Larger Panels and Fast Charging: This solar power bank is equipped with 3 solar panels, making it charge itself quickly in sunlight, which is 3 - 5 times faster than the other solar chargers, suitable for hiking, camping and other outdoor trips.
- Waterproof Dual USB Output: Dual USB ports which offer 2.1A high speed charging and allow you to charge 2 devices on the same time. Detects the current of access devices to match the best output, safely protecting your devices from overcurrent, overvoltage, short circuit, etc. The ports are protected by cover, making they are durable and waterproof.
- 9 Bright LED Lights: It has 9 built-in bright Led lights can be used as emergency light with 3 modes (Normal /SOS /Strobe). Waterproof, dust and shock design is the great choice for camping trips or other outdoor activities.
- What You Get: Hiluckey 24000mAh Portable Solar Charger, a micro USB cable, User Manual.
The Hiluckey 24000mAh is another solar power bank which works on the principle of a folding cover. You can expand it to get an impressive area for accumulating solar energy. The battery capacity is 24,000 mAh. The quick-charging port allows you to comfortably charge even large tablets. The solar panel allows you to replenish the power bank reserve and convenient USB ports minimize the loss of electricity during the charging procedure. You can count on the work of 9 LED lamps to activate various light signals. It is very convenient if you are traveling and you need to give a light signal for lifeguards or friends.
- Fully waterproof USB ports
- Overcurrent, overvoltage and short circuit protection
- Ability to charge your iPhone 8-10 times
- 24000mAh power bank capacity
- Dimensions: 6.1 * 3.3 *1.18 inches
- Solar power output: 3.75W
3. ZeroLemon 26800mAh Solar Power Bank
- Outdoor Solar Charger: The world's largest capacity rain resistant & shockproof portable solar charger in 26800mAh; Solar energy technology, environmentally friendly and could recharge itself under direct sunlight for an emergency call when outside.
- Portable Design: Compact, portable & stylish design. Easily fits into your bag to provide instant power. Power bank come with hook, easily hang on bag pack and hands free on the go, never worry about losing your way.
- USB-C/QC 3. 0 Charging: Wide compatibility with iPhone 11 Pro Max/11/11 Pro, iPad Pro, Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+/S20 Ultra/s20, Google Pixel, MacBook, One Plus, Nintendo switch and more. Charge all kinds of devices with one battery pack
- Multi-functional LED Flashlight with 4 Light Modes: Max Brightness, Low Brightness, Strobe, and SOS. One click to switch between 4 light modes. Perfect for camping,hiking,survival travelling and indoor use.
- What You Get: 1x 26800mAh Solar Charger, 1x Hook, 1 x ZEROLEMON Card.
ZeroLemon 26800mAh is a reliable and shockproof solar Power Bank with a capacity of 26800 mAh. The handy carabiner allows you to place the Power Bank on your belt or attach it to your backpack. This will allow you to simultaneously replenish the battery and securely lock the device. In general, you can expect to charge up to three girls at a time. Also at your disposal are a convenient LED flashlight and a simple interface with charge indicators. It is a convenient device for tourists and travelers.
- Hook included
- Quick Charge 3.0 port and 5V/2A micro USB port
- Multi-functional LED light
- Power bank capacity 26800mAh/97.28 Wh.
- Weight: 19.86 ounces
- Dimensions: 6.93 *3.26 *1.30 inches
4. Nekteck 10000mAh
- Built with high effeciency SUNPOWER Solar Cell panel, the power conversion rate increases up to 21%-24%, providing more power to recharge internal battery than ordinary solar charger.
- Compact, portable & stylish design; Easily fits into your bag to provide instant power; Football grain design has anti-skid protecting effect ; Perfect for long flights, road trips, hiking, camping or whenever you need to charge your mobile devices wherever you are.
- Grade A cell, High Capacity, Build-in 10000mAh Lithium Polymer battery which chareges via a powerful SunPower solar panel ;2.1A output allows for simultaneous charging of your devices at high speed Anti-explosion, lightweight, compact and reliable, 1000+ recharge cycles over the life of the battery.
- The LED flashlight works perfectly in darkness, especially for emergency. Just press the button twice, the LED will light up ; 4 LED status of charge indicators indicate the charging and discharging process.
- Li-Polymer battery, one of the safest battery in the world, which are not possible to explode even over-heated.
The Nekteck 10000mAh is a shockproof and watertight Solar Power Bank with advanced solar panels. This provides a quick charge in direct sunlight. in general, you can count on the device’s resistance to damage and a quick charge cycle for your smartphone or tablet. The device has a comfortable rubberized surface and a carrying handle. Special LED indicators allow you to determine the degree of battery charge. Ribbed surface design contributes to a firm hold of the device in the hands. It is very important if you are traveling on a boat or riding a motorcycle on rough terrain. It is worth noting that the USB Power Bank supports fast charging and is able to withstand more than 1000 cycles of use.
- Anti-explosion warranty
- Waterproof solar power bank
- LED lights included
- 10000mAh power bank capacity
- Lasts over 1000 recharge cycles
- 21-24% solar panel efficiency
5. Soluser 25000mAh
The Soluser 25000mAh is a representative of protected solar power banks with three modes of operation of the LED flashlight. You can only charge your gadgets but also give a signal for help using the LED indicator. A capacity of 25,000 mAh is enough to quickly charge any of your gadgets. You can even charge your laptop if necessary. Special design and highly efficient solar panels help to quickly charge the battery and connect to any of your gadgets.
- 4 LED indicator
- Electrical protection for loads
- Dual USB ports at 2.1A
- 25000mAh power bank capacity
- Weight: 478g
- Dimensions: 195 x 102 x 35 mm
6. Hobest 10000mAh
No products found.
The Hobest 10000mAh is a reliable and technologically advanced product suitable for extreme tourism. It is worth noting that the battery capacity is 10,000 mAh. The system allows you to charge several gadgets with a quick charge function. You can replenish the capacity of the bank using solar panels or a USB connector. It is worth noting that the LED flashlight operates in several modes and allows you to switch depending on the need. You can count on an increased standard of dust and moisture protection. It also has a whistle compass. This is suitable for those who travel and do not always have a GPS navigator on hand.
- Compass whistle included
- LED light integrated into the solar power bank
- Two charging methods
- 10000mAh power bank capacity
- Weight: 7.4 oz.
- Dimensions: 5.51 x 2.95 x 0.7 inches
7. OUTXE 20000mAh
- 🌄Built to Last, Designed for Outdoor: IP67 Waterproof, dust-proof and shockproof, non-slip. Military-grade construction, easily resists drops and bumps on rocks while outdoors, dependable in harsh outdoor conditions
- 🌄50% Time Saving: Fastest recharging, unique 4A Dual ports input (Type C and Micro USB), can be super fast recharged in 6 hours
- 🌄Solar Powered Charger: Environmentally friendly, 2W high-efficiency SunPower solar panel could recharge the battery itself under sunlight for emergency purpose while outdoor
- 🌄Support Quick Charge: Up to 4X faster than normal ones, offering ultra fast charge speeds up to 18W, can charge compatible devices to 80% in just 35 minutes,saving your charging time
- 🌄20000mAh High Capacity: Just one enough on-the-go for one week. Keep your phones, camera and other devices charged and never worrying about running out of batteries
The OUTXE 20000mAh is an option for those who value power and uncompromising. The device is equipped with batteries for 20,000 mAh. Thanks to this, you get the opportunity to charge several times at once on your smartphones and tablets. power bank allows you to quickly charge any gadget thanks to a reliable solar panel. High-performance panels require direct sunlight and charge your gadgets where it is impossible to find a power outlet. You can also rely on the ip67 standard which means complete waterproofness for your device.
- Quick Charge integrated
- SunPower solar panels
- 4A dual USB ports
- IP67 protection
- Maximum charge at 8W
- 20000mAh power bank capacity
How to Buy the Best a Solar Power Bank
This device is simply necessary for travelers and those people who want to charge their smartphone or tablet anywhere and anytime. Here are some tips that will be very useful for you when choosing the right device.
The Battery Capacity
When you choose Power Bank you need to pay attention to the battery capacity. This is the main factor on which how many gadgets you can charge and for how long. Modern smartphones have a rechargeable battery of 2000-3000 mAh. If you want to charge such a smartphone at least once, then it is advisable for you to buy a battery of 3-4 thousand mAh. It is a portable and compact device that does not take up much space in your pocket. If you need a really powerful and reliable device, then you should consider options with increased capacity.
20, 30 or even 50,000 mAh are the best options that are enough even to charge a laptop. It also affects the cost. If you want a budget device, then you better look in the direction of Power Bank with a large capacity. If the budget for you does not matter much, it is better to take devices capable of charging several gadgets for a long time. You should also understand that increased capacity takes a long time to charge.
The Question of Portability
Portability means the ability to charge the Power Bank regardless of the presence of power sources. Solar panels should allow you to quickly charge your device, regardless of location. You need to choose models with different standard protection if you plan to travel in extreme conditions. You can also find models that are equipped with additional gadgets or mounting systems for carrying on a backpack.
Verify Solar Panel Specs
You should compare Power Bank specifications with solar panels before you buy them. It is worth noting that cheap options usually charge the battery longer when using solar panels. Since you plan to charge your Power Bank regardless of the power source, you will need the most highly efficient devices. Read user reviews and see our rating for the right choice.
How Many USB Ports Do these Gadgets Has?
Most budget solar-powered banks have one or two USB ports for charging. More expensive models have up to 4 ports and the ability to charge various gadgets. For example, you can simultaneously connect a smartphone or tablet or even a laptop. Choose the number of ports and device capabilities depending on your specific needs.
Additional accessories this Aspect which will help you make the right choice among all gadgets. Choose Solar Power banks depending on their configuration, the ability to view battery indicators and flashlights. You may need a special lock for attaching a power bank to your backpack.
How Much Should you Pay for the Best Solar Power Bank?
The question worries many people and this is an obvious factor. Mid-budget solar banks are around $30. If you want to take the device from the upper price segment, then you have to pay from 40 to 60 dollars. All options that cost more are advisable only if you clearly know all their advantages. Otherwise, it will be a waste of money.
What Devices Can I Charge?
The main advantage of this gadget is the ability to charge any device via a USB port. It can be your smartphones and tablets or computers. In general, you can charge any gadget that has a USB port. This also applies to other Power banks if you need to help a friend charge his device.
What Phones Are Compatible?
Most android smartphones use a USB port for charging. Thanks to this, you can charge any device, regardless of the year of manufacture or brand. Apple appliances are also compliant with these standards. You only need to buy a special adapter that allows you to charge your iPad, iPhone or MacBook. You should also pay attention to the power of the USB port. For example, a tablet with a large battery is easier to charge through a port with a capacity of 3 amperes. This will speed up the charging time several times.
Roughly How Long Does a Full Charge Last?
First of all, you need to explore this issue with specific examples. It all depends on what type of gadget you want to charge. Measure and you can charge an average smartphone a few hours before a full charge. If we talk about large devices like a laptop or tablet, this figure can be much larger. You need to choose the gadget and here is the type of USB port that will allow you to quickly charge your devices. Also do not forget that the solar panel will charge your device a little longer than a standard network adapter.
How Long Does a Full Charge Take?
If you plan to charge your Solar Power Bank solely thanks to green energy, then you will need a long time. For example, Power Bank with a capacity of 20,000 milliamps of hours will be charged from two to three days. Less capacious power banks charge faster.
Do not forget that the speed of charging a power bank from a standard power supply network is about 5-6 hours. You better charge your device before you travel. This will allow you to rely on a full charge and reliability anywhere in the world. Otherwise, you risk charging your device for a very long time.