Many people work late and return to their homes when it is already dark outside. at this time, you can easily slip and hurt your leg. So that this does not happen, you should buy for yourself a solar path lights. This will make your site more beautiful and the road to the doors more secure. Let’s look at the best options that will suit you in 2021.
The Best Solar Path Lights
1. Gardenbliss Solar Path Lights
- #1 Brightest solar lights to give light in darkness! Get ready to fall in love with the brightest outdoor solar lights on the market today! We created our lights larger in size, with longer-lasting batteries, and high-end style to provide you with the brightest white lighting for your yard! Transform your outside walkways, gardens, and patios into a beautiful heaven-on-Earth with our premium-value, 10 piece set! #winning
- Going green has never looked this good… We know you care deeply about responsibly saving our environment and that you desire to use smart and renewable energy sources wherever possible. That’s why we are so excited to offer you our deluxe GardenBliss Solar Garden Lights! Not only do they use the power and abundance of solar energy, but they also look beautiful in your yard. Get ready to take your landscape to a perfect 10 with our elegant and highly-efficient outdoor lighting set!
- Tasteful. elegant. smart. When it comes to the quality and style of outdoor solar lights, our GardenBliss Lights outshines all the rest. We thoughtfully focused on every aspect of our Garden Lights-- from the performance, to the durability, to the appeal. We included the highest-performing batteries, the longest-lasting LED lights, and the most attractive design to give you the best lighting experience possible! You will feel proud displaying our elegant lights in your yard!
- The perfect gift for proud home owners— If you are looking for the ultimate gift for that classy friend in your life, then you may want to consider giving them our premium GardenBliss solar garden lights. They will be the favorite gift that keeps on giving for years to come of outdoor fun and enjoyment! Provides superior lighting for summer barbecues, weddings, parties, and landscape decor. Be like Prometheus, and give the gift of light!
- Lasts 30,000+ hours — guaranteed! There is a big reason we are the top-rated outdoor solar lights. We believe in treating our amazing customers like family! You can expect to receive the brightest, most durable, and elegant solar-powered outdoor lights or your money-back! If you aren’t 100% happy with our superior landscape lights, we will provide you with a full refund. You can click the yellow “Add to Cart” Button today with confidence-- knowing you are getting the very best!
The solar path lights from Gardenbliss Solar are beautiful stuff that will be a great addition to your local area. They have sharp tips that you can stick into the ground at the right angle. The top of the lid contains an LED element and a solar panel that allows you to charge the battery to work throughout the night. It is worth noting that the design of the lamp is waterproof so you can use it in any weather.
- Weather-resistant with double-waterproof seal
- NiMH battery technology
- LED lights
- Two adjustable heights: 12-8 inches
- Battery life over 30,000 hours of operation (around 4 years)
- Material type: plastic construction
2. Enchanted Spaces Solar Path Lights
- ✅ BRAND NEW 2021 DESIGN: Larger solar panel, longer battery life, solid metal ground stake, glass lens with star-shaped light pattern, extra bright LED. Designed to last for years!
- ✅ IMPROVED PERFORMANCE: Waterproof LED Contains upgraded AA 1200mAh Ni-Mh rechargeable battery. Stainless Metal Ground stakes that cannot be broken. The lights are 16" x 4.5" (12" above the ground, 4" below)
- ✅ EASY TO SET UP AND MAINTAIN: No Hassle Installation! No wires! Easy to maintain by renewing the solar batteries from Enchanted Spaces.
- ✅ LIGHT UP DARK AREAS WITH A GORGEOUS AMBIANCE: Real glass lens creates a stunning starburst pattern of light on the ground, increasing safety for your friends and family. Avoid tripping and stumbling at night.
- ✅ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: An Amazon best seller—for a reason. Enchanted Spaces has the best customer service in the category
The Enchanted Spaces is another beautiful set of lamps that will make your walk around your own territory more romantic and safe. It is worth noting that each lamp has a height of 16 inches. The reliable battery is fully charged in 2 weeks and allows you to use lights throughout the night. This is a more reliable device that will serve you for many years.
- Glass lens with beautiful light patterns
- 10-12 days required to fully charge the battery for the first time
- Illumination range: 4×4 foot square area
- 500mAh AA NiMH battery
- Tall height: 16 inches
- Weight: 2.6 pounds
3. Moonrays 91754 Solar Path Lights
- BRIGHT SOLAR PATH LIGHTS: the solar path lighting is 30 lumens warm white LED which is 25 times brighter than standard path lights; this means you’ll get brightly-lit paths and passageways. Ribbed glass lens provides a 360-degree display and 120-degree beam angle of warm LED lighting
- SAVING OUTDOOR SOLAR PATH LIGHTS: these solar path lights make use of the sun to charge the AANiMH battery within and automatically switches on at dusk and off at dawn; so you enjoy more energy savings while not having to manually operate the solar pathlights. Run Time (Fully Charged)- 6-8 hours on full charge
- EASYI NSTALLATION: it’s effortless to install the outdoor solar pathlights wherever you need them to be. Simply push the stake into the softearth and charge for a full day before using. Comes in a 2-pack and each LED is 25xbrighter than traditional 1.2-lumen solarlights. Moon rays brightest light
- STYLISH GARDEN PATH SOLAR LIGHTS: with an elegant ribbed bronze finish and a big glass lens in ribbed design for optimal light output. This LED solar path light is a priceless fixture for illuminating a dark path or lane. Emits 30-lumens from the 35-wattLED. Has a 48-inch area of illumination and 14-inch above ground height
- Outdoor path solar lights dimensions: Measures 18.5 inches from top to bottom; above ground height. After installation is approximately 14 inches depending on the depth you install the stake. Comes with a limited 1-year warranty
Moonrays 91754 is a good choice if you appreciate the classic black design of the lights, and want to get bright rays with a power of 30 Lumens. 1500 mAh capacity batteries can last up to 8:00 at night. You can count on the fact that this lamp can organize enough light for you to walk along the path comfortably.
- 360° display and 120° beam angle.
- Ribbed bronze finish
- Strong battery capacity:1,500mAh
- It lasts up to 8 hours during the night.
- Illumination range: 48-inch area and 14 inches above the ground
4. SolarGlow Super-Bright 15 Lumens
- SIX (6) LIGHTS COVER YOUR PATH! Bright clear light shines forth from each LED light. Position them on your path for the ultimate in beauty AND safety!
- NO-HASSLE INSTALLATION! Simple, EASY installation out of the box! There’s NO HASSLE because there are NO WIRES! Runs completely on solar power. Turns on at dark, off at dawn!
- 100% SOLAR-POWERED! Save money on electricity when you use the sun. Plus... the batteries RECHARGE THEMSELVES through the day!
- WEATHER-RESISTANT! No worries about rain, snow, frost, or sleet. Rugged ABS plastic construction gives the longest-lasting life of any LED lights on the market! Made tough and sealed tight!
- 100% LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE! Simply contact us if you ever have issues with your SolarGlow lights & we'll rush replacements at no charge FOR LIFE!
SolarGlow has a more convex design and offers 8 hours of continuous night operation after fully charged. The power of each LED lamp is 15 lumens. so you can cover a small area of your path. Bought a certain number of such lighting fixtures You can organize a comfortable path to the doors of your home.
- Rugged ABS plastic construction
- 100% lifetime replacement guarantee
- 8 hours of light availability over the night
- 15-lumen output
- Dimensions: 17.5 x 12.3 x 7.4 inches
5. Subsistent (Warm White)
The Subsistent (Warm White) is an original spotlight that fits entirely in the ground, leaving only a solar panel and a set of LEDs. These spotlights can be an excellent decoration for your home and illuminate your path to the door of your home. The beautiful teardrop-shaped design will help you focus on certain aspects of your landscape.
- 8 LED bulbs
- Spike lighting
- IP67 waterproof protection
- 5.4 square inch solar panel.
- 5 hours to charge
- 600mAh lithium-ion based battery
6. GELOO (Warm White)
- 【Bright Landscape Lights】No electricity needed, absorb full direct sunlight to charge about 6-8 hours, can provide 8-10 hours illumination, realizing energy saving. Automatically turn off in the sunlight and turn on when it's dark
- 【Easy Setup】No tools and wires needed.Just turn on the switch inside the cap at the first time usage, then pull out the bottom spike and install it, finally insert the lamp into the garden soil. It just takes a few seconds.
- 【Weather Resistant】Solar outdoor path light is waterproof IP65. No worries about rain, snow, frost or sleet. It is important that the solar panel is kept free of dirt, debris or even snows of the weather.
- 【Light Your Place】This solar power walkway light suitable for garden patio lawn porch, yard paths, driveway and walkways, backyard, definitely bright enough to enhance the look of your house
- 【Important Note】Please make sure to turn on the switch before use. The pathway light is light sensitive and won't light up in bright place. To turn on the light in the daytime, please fully cover the solar panel and make sure there is no light source or sunshine detected.
GELOO (Warm White) is a classic torch lamp that runs on solar energy. One battery charge is enough for each lamp to work for 12 hours. IP65 protection standard guarantees resistance to water, dust, and dirt. You can leave these lights in the pouring rain and they do not experience any harm.
- Yellow light
- IP65 waterproof protection
- Charging time: 6-8 hours of sunlight
- 1,000mAh lithium-ion battery
- 8-12 hours of illumination over the night
- Solar panel efficiency: 17%
7. GIGALUMI 6 Pack
- 【High Lumen】The warm light design of the solar powered pathway lights is very soft, and the lumen is high, and the irradiation range is wide. Solar landscaping led lights are enough to illuminate your lawn, patio, yard and walkway. Solar path lights absorb sunlight during the day and turn on automatically at night, saving energy and protecting the environment.
- 【Glass & Metal】Solar garden lights are made of glass and metal. The brown matte metal texture on the surface makes the garden solar path lights more refined. Solar powered garden lights have high lumen, with the help of glass, solar walkway lights reflect more light and greatly improves the light output.
- 【Waterproof】This solar yard light is waterproof, so you don’t have to worry about bad weather affecting its work. The anti-rust coating on the metal surface is effective in preventing regenerative erosion.
- 【Easy installation】Wireless setup and operation via solar walkway lights. Remove the isolator tab under the cap, turn on the switch, install the pole and stake, then insert the light into the soft ground.
- 【Size & Guarantee Service】Metal solar lights measures 19" in height x 5.3" in diameter. If you are not satisfied with these solar landscape lights, just contact us, we will help you solve the problem as soon as possible.
The GIGALUMI 6 Pack is a beautiful lamp whose main feature is a vintage design. the top of the lid contains a solar panel that is responsible for charging the batteries. When fully charged, the lamps can work up to 10 hours or more. It is worth noting that the charging process is fast so you can count on the comfortable operation of lighting devices throughout the night.
- Glass and bronze metal finish
- Lighting pattern design
- 10 hours of operation over the night
- 400mAH NiMH battery
- 19 inches height (including the stake)
8. Voona 8-Pack (Silver)
- CONCISE AND ELEGANT:Made of stainless steel with classic plastic lens, the solar LED outdoor lights provides an amazing STAR PATTERN effect on the ground.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY: Sunpower solar panel absorbs sun light during the day to recharge the AA Ni-Mh batteries more efficient than others.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: 6Lumen output with one WARM WHITE LED . Illuminates for up to 8 hours after a full charge. Enjoy free lighting at night.
- EASY USE: Wireless setting up and operation. Quickly install by pushing the solar LED outdoor lights into the ground. These solar power accent lights automatically turn on at night and turn off at dawn.
- GUARANTEE SERVICE: If you are not satisfied with our Solar Lights, just return them within 30 days for a full refund. Click the Add to Cart button to have your Solar Path Light shipped today.
The Voona 8-Pack (Silver) is a great option for a garden plot that shines in your territory with warm white light. Beautiful from of light thanks to a corrugated surface made of tempered glass guarantees you an atmosphere of mystery and mystical shade. You can count on 8 hours of continuous operation from a full battery. This is an interesting option for all those who love aesthetics and black tones.
- Stainless-steel body and top.
- High-density plastic ground stake
- Automatic turn on/off
- 500mAh NiMH battery capacity
- 6-lumen output capacity per light
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 15.8 x 4.7 inches
9. GIGALUMI White-4Pack
- Dual LED per solar light: White led light for illumination and color changing led for decor.
- Diamond lens of the solar lights outdoor generates unbelievable attractive feature.
- Stainless steel construction of the yard lights with unique lower skirt part.
- 4 pack solar outdoor lights for your house an outdoor lighting show.
- The solar garden lights turn on automatically when dark. Solar powered light, No Wiring. No AC current.
The GIGALUMI White-4Pack is a real choice for aristocrats and lovers of beauty and style. Bright and stylish lights can work more than 8 hours from a full battery charge. Dual LED mode guarantees you bright light and comfortable walking in your area. It is the choice of people who value the aesthetics and the democratic value of the goods.
- Color changing LED lights
- Stainless steel construction
- Dual LED mode
- 9 inches height above ground
- 600mAh AAA NiMH battery capacity
- Working time: 8 hours
10. Maggift 12 Pack
- ★ SOLAR POWERED LIGHT: 11 Pack lights with one spare light are powered by solar. No need wiring. They absorb solar energy during the day and automatically turn on at dusk for hassle-free and energy saving illumination. Measures: 13.5 inch (Height) x 2.3 inch (Diameter)
- ★ BEST GARDEN DECORATIVE: These black solar path lights could provide soft lighting and make a wonderful addition to any yard or patio
- ★ IP44 WATERPROOF: No worry about about rain and snow weather, there solar lights are perfect decor for your outdoor walkway, pathway, driveway and so on.
- ★ EASY TO SET UP: Each light is easy to install. Just connect the parts together. (The stakes are placed in the tubes, need to be pull out first). Please remove the tab under the light cap for first time use.
The Maggift 12 Pack is a budget option for those who want to devote their home territory. A full charge of each battery guarantees 6 to 8 hours of continuous light. It is worth noting that these are rather dim lights with a beam power of about 2 lumens. So you should immediately take a certain amount of such flashlights to get enough lighting in your garden plot.
- IP44 waterproof protection
- Cool white light
- Charging time: 6-8 hours
- 200mAh NiMH battery capacity
- Lasts between 6-8 hours
- 2 lumens lighting output
How to Choose Solar Path Lights
The main task of such devices is to provide you with detailed track lighting and the ability to get to the door of the house comfortably. Nevertheless, you may not focus all attention solely on practical purposes and choose an aesthetically attractive design. The appearance of each lamp can be echoed with metal gates, a paved path or beautiful alpine slides. Choose different sizes and shapes that are right for you and get aesthetic pleasure.
Security or Decorative Purpose (Light Colors and Intensity)
When searching for options for decorating a landscape site, you can take simply beautiful lamps even with a small margin of brightness. If the protection and illumination of the site are in the first place for you, then you need to choose bright lights that shine throughout the house area. You can also choose a compromise option that will be aesthetically pleasing and will be able to provide you with a sufficient amount of light in your area.
Battery life and Capacity
In addition to the design and brightness of the LED lamps, you should determine what kind of battery you want to have. On average, one battery can live from 2 to 4 years with the subsequent need to replace it with a new one. LED lamps can last you up to 25 years, so this is a minor issue that should not interest you. You must understand that a more capacious battery requires a longer charge. It is worth reading what characteristics are available for each manufacturer and a specific model. It is worth noting that with a large battery, you can illuminate your area for several days, even in cloudy weather. This is one of the important criteria that you should pay attention to.
It is also important when choosing the right lamp. It is worth noting that the brightness range can vary from 2 to 200 lumens. If you want to illuminate your site with a view to decorating it and relatively comfortable travel along the path home there will be enough from 10 to 30 lumens. The compromise option is 50-60 lumens. It is still light and pleasant light that does not make you close your eyes while traveling around your site. If safety is most important to you then you have to choose the brightest lamp.
Weather conditions and Resistance
Most devices are designed for round-the-clock use and use the protection standard ip65 and above. This means that the housings of such lamps are waterproof and do not leak liquid inside the contacts. You can practically not worry about this parameter and choose the fixtures that you like.
How Many Lumens are Bright Enough?
As already mentioned, the amount of lumen depends on your aesthetic preferences and wishes in terms of protection.
If you are pursuing an exclude on the decorative delta 5-10 or even 30 Lumens will be enough for you. If you want to brightly illuminate your territory, then you need about 100-150 lumens. This is a classic that is relevant to most of the local area. If near you there are lampposts with artificial lighting, then you need enough small lamps that will focus on the adjacent territory or path.
The Different Types of Materials
Most of the lights are made of high-quality plastic, metal alloys or bronze. It is worth noting that plastic reacts to sudden changes in temperature, so you should pay attention to this. If you live in an area where there may be extreme frost or heat, then you better pay attention to metal structures. It is worth choosing steel cases If you want the most load-resistant device.
How Many Lights Should You Buy for Your House?
This is an individual question that depends on what you want to see in your local area. For example, you may want to highlight the exclude on the track or each plot on your lawn. You should pay attention to how each light will be used. For example, you can calculate the distance from the gate to the front door and put the flashlights at a distance of half a meter from each other. This will provide you with very detailed lighting. You can also arrange them a little further apart and exclusively outline the direction of movement. In general, you have many options for how to arrange your home territory.
How to Set Up and Place the Lights
The installation of such lamps is an elementary occupation. Since most flashlights have a tip in the form of a peg island, you just need to stick and turn the lamp clockwise or vice versa. In any case, do not drive the lamp into the ground as you may damage the photocell and other structural features. Make sure that sunlight hits the solar panel. In general, you should adhere to the aesthetic nuances of your landscape design and choose the distance that suits you.